Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sgt. Kabukiman: The Wonderful Aroma of Troma

Have you ever wondered what happens when a NYPD cop busts in on a dying Kabuki master? Why the kabuki master give the police officer some magic Kabuki worms, of course, and the NYPD cop turns into a super kabuki crime fighter (way better than power rangers). I confess that I saw this film a long time ago in a galaxy that was quite far away. Needless to say, I only remember that it was definitely the "bestest movie ever."

In one scene Harry Griswald (Mike Brune) he possessed cop, turns into Kabuki man before battling the evil one. In a semi-interesting side note, the evil one was played by Bill Weeden, whom I drove around for the production of Holocaust Holocaust: Destined to be Ingested. I don't blame you if you don't believe me. Here is the trailer to prove the insanity.



If you know this movie is for you, I recommend that you either buy it here: Buy From Amazon for $22

You could download it for $9.99 or rent it for $2.99 Here

Or buy/rent it through iTunes here: Movie Rentals Now Available on iTunes

Or Sign Up For Netflix!

Let me just remind you what you're missing!



Happy Crimefighting and Raw Fish Eating!!!

-Miles

No comments: